Re: My idea to make the NBA better

--- You wrote:
I like the idea, but I think that the NBA teams should have ownership in the
NBDL team. This way the pick players for that team that could possibly play in
the NBA for the big club. I think that they should make the NBDL kind of like
the AAA of baseball and the AHL of hockey. THis way each team has a minor
league team. Though I think the experience thing should be done differently
though, not quite sure how to work that but like the idea.
--- end of quote ---

How is each NBA team going to have its own NBDL team if there are 29 (soon, 30)
NBA teams and 6 NBDL teams, all in the Southeast?
Kestas