Baker's relapse

Not so surprising to hear about Baker's relapse given the way his play has
dropped off. I know that he's tested frequently ... I wonder if the drinking
was a result or the cause of his general crappiness the last few weeks?

Does anyone know or remember if the Celtics were able to get some kind of out
clause in Vin's contract when they re-did it over the alcholism last year?

Steve O

[demime 1.01b removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef]