Re: Baker's relapse - WAIT A MINUTE!!

     WHOA, hold on!  The press release said that Baker was suspended "after
the team was told he didn't comply with his treatment program."  The article I
saw also said that the team is barred from giving out details.
     He may be drinking.  Very Possible.  BUT he also might have missed a
test, or skipped a meeting, or not done some other program-related work.
    I just think you're being hasty to assume that drinking is the only
possible violation of what sounds like a pretty tightly controlled program.  I want
to give him the benefit of the doubt, so will assume his violation is
something other than drinking until I hear otherwise.
 - Doug

In a message dated 1/6/2004 5:19:35 PM Pacific Standard Time,