Top Seven

Three rooks, two Kansas men (PP and Raef), Jiri and Davis; that makes seven who must be protected.  (Anyone disagree on those?)  So, that leaves the two seven footers and now Chucky.  Interesting, eh?

To me, this puts a premium on seeing if Mihm can develop a bit in the next 20 games.  He's got good tools and desire.  Will he be better than Blount?  Big men are hard for me to guage.  But I would keep Mihm, at least now.  Gene