Re: ok: who coached JJ?

Yeah, sorry, I was pissed off, which tends to turn my brain off ,and so made the same mistake again. My error. Although as I keep saying with greater accuracy <g>, since the same thing occurred for 2 years in Phoenix - the Phoenix people were still talking about the same problems on the radio broadcast when they were in town this year, even though he's been more consistant this season - I still think people are wrong in blaming Obie. *shrug* whatever I guess.
Kim

-----Original Message-----
From: gene kirkpatrick <gk_tyler@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Feb 28, 2004 9:42 PM
To: celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: ok:  who coached JJ?

Kinda like, "Who Shot JR?"  Well, I remember blaming it on O'Brien at the time.  The year was 2001; was Pitino here?  I remember JJ having that brilliant start and then fading, then getting replaced by Kedrick a bit, then getting traded while Wallace sat in the stands with a depressed look on his face.  To me, it was one of O'Brien's great failures.  Do I remember it wrong? O my.  I teach history; is it getting time to pull a Pitino?

Cheers, Gene  (Hunter is taller than Pierce; so he ain't no 6' 6").