Re: ok: who coached JJ?

If by "JJ" you mean Joe Johnson, then I refer everyone to my previous post,
as follows:

"Per NBA.com, Joe Johnson was selected in the 2001 NBA draft.  On Feb 20,
2002, he was traded to the Phoenix Suns as part of a deal with Randy Brown
and "Miracle" Milt Palacio.

Per Celtics.com, Jim O'Brien was named Interim Coach on January 8, 2001.

That means that Jim O'Brien was already coaching the C's when Johnson was
drafted."

If you mean someone ELSE, please specify, as we've had a few "JJ"s on the
C's roster, and I'll look it up.

Looks like my next offseason CBW project will be correlating the tenure of
coaches and players of the Celtics.

Bleah.