Something I mentioned to Tom

Hi all,

I wrote a small e-mail to Tom Murphy saying that he wrote a good post and I agreed with it.

Here's something I mentioned to Tom that I don't believe has been mentioned on list yet.

Dana Barros, our new assistant coach, played his final two or three seasons as a Detroit Piston and would know Chucky Atkins' game down to the ground. After working with both Atkins and now Mike James (albeit briefly with James), I believe he may have played a part in getting Atkins and for Danny having the belief that Atkins is a better point guard.

Just my two cents worth.

John