Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] Re: What hath Danny wrought?

Hunter didn't get 1st round money, he got the rookie minimum.

-----Original Message-----
From: Celtic4Hire@xxxxxxx
Sent: Feb 21, 2004 7:08 PM
To: Celticsstuffgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] Re: What hath Danny wrought?

My thinking right now is that Danny will use one pick to trade up (this time
he doesn't have to trade with another team with multiple picks) and the other
one is to draft a HSer. He can take the best player available at the later
pick and if he want to, take the HSer in the 2nd round. He actually can make a
promise to two high schoolers, promising to give them first round money like
Hunter got. All these picks really can give you a lot of flexibility for our
Danny, that silly moron .....
<snip>