Re: New Comments from Boston Sports Guy

At 02:26 PM 2/21/2004, Eggcentric@xxxxxxx wrote:
This list has turned south faster than the Celts have, because in the end,
few of you wanted to hear anything but good news.  And simply put,
there ain't none.  So just keep killing the messenger(s); maybe it will make
you feel better, more macho, smarter, etc. etc. etc.

Bad weekend Egg? I mean other than watching the Celtics trainwreck?
I had to smile when I read the above because I always think the list is too much the other way, spending most of its time and efforts seemingly revelling in misery over finding as much as they can to whine, complain about, and criticize. Well that and trade/draft talk, which doesn't make the earth move for me either. I mean you're right that there really isn't much for good news now, but even when there is, there isn't. If you know what I mean.

Ah well, hope things get better. I probably don't have much sense of humor to spare at the moment, but if you're really in need...
Kim