Re: New Comments from Boston Sports Guy

< Time to trade him (SG) in for a new sportsgeek.  He could probably get a
job at
the NYT err... Globe now. > - JHill

Honest, Jim, I am disappointed in you.  Remarks like the above are offensive
and reek of second-rate, at least to me.  You and the other narrow-minded
posters who have been so quick to dismiss Bill Simmons along with just
about every other sports writer in America who has had the audacity to
differ from your parochial/homer wishful thinking, are looking pretty
petty these days.

This list has turned south faster than the Celts have, because in the end,
few of you wanted to hear anything but good news.  And simply put,
there ain't none.  So just keep killing the messenger(s); maybe it will make
you feel better, more macho, smarter, etc. etc. etc.