RE: New Comments from Boston Sports Guy

Oh come on Egg, your continued snide and mean-spirited put downs of
ownership and Ainge, because "you" disagree with them, has been the glass
half empty on this list for quite awhile.

The fact that I think Simmons, and many of the Boston writers, are second
rate and either not worth reading or are promoting their own agendas is an
opinion I am entitled to.  Just because it is different then yours does not
make it any more narrow minded then the negative opinions you, and they,
continue to promote.

I like management being involved, you deride it.  I like Ainge at least
trying to do something to make the team a winner, you disagree with
everything he has done.  To each their own.

I didn't buy any tickets for this year due to the lousy team the C's had the
last few years, because I was not going to waste my money (Over $200 a game
with food, parking etc...) on watching them play 4-on-5 defense while Walker
argued with the ref's at the other end of the court.  This current team is
at least somewhat enjoyable to watch for a change.  The basketball IQ is far
superior to last years team.  I barely posted during the end of the last
season and during the summer because as long as the current team/coach was
there, why bother?  They weren't going anywhere near a championship with
that group.

Apparently you, "along with just about every other sports writer in America
who has had the audacity to differ from your parochial/homer wishful
thinking" liked that team, I didn't.  It appears that most fans who watch
every game didn't either.

These "sportswriters" I dismiss are welcome to their opinion, but they have
never stood in the shoes of those that actually do the work and make the
decisions.  Because they stand on the sidelines, doesn't mean that their
knowledge is greater or their opinion more valid then Red who supports the
changes, the owners who put-their-money-where-their-mouth-is to be able to
make the decisions, a multi-sport professional player who "actually" played
and coached the game or those sports fans who agree with the changes as
well.

You now stooping to name calling has me disappointed in you.

<Jim