Re: Boston Sports Guy Weighs in on the Trade

I think BSG is going way overboard, and that's something coming from me.
LOL. Ainge had to ditch Walker. It was an untenable situation,
so he got the best he could for him. Don't blame Ainge on the Walker trade.

If you're going to criticize Ainge, do it on the latest deal, the Jones trade,
not using the Mid-Level, not ditching Obie before the season, not bringing
in a veteran PG, drafting Banks, etc.

There's plenty of areas that Ainge can be criticized, and not necessarily the ones
Simmons Mr Bill brings up.

As far as the upcoming draft goes, there's so many Euros/Brazilians/Chinese and
high-schoolers expected to be in it, that late first-rounders have more value
than in past drafts. Still, Ainge clearly didn't get enough for the last deal.
Ray