Re: Trivia assistance

year and in other years.  I can't find this on any of the few sites I know.
Does anyone have any suggestion on where to look?  Thanks.<<<<<<<

                                                               Last year it
was Kurt Thomas with 12.  Nesterovic had 9.  Grant & LaFrentz 8.   Artest, Van
Horn and Wright had 7.    This is according to Harvey Pollack's NBA
Statistical Handbook.

In 2002 it was LaFrentz with 11.  Artest 10. Tinsley 9. Martin & Thomas 8.
Mihm & Mourning 7.   Same source.
    There was a website that used to carry that info.  I'll look around to
see if I can find it when I get a chance.

TAM