Trade nothing to get excited over

I can't understand what all the hatin is about. Yes, it is a little
disappointing that we could get a little more out of a desperate Pistons. But people
get upset, convinced that Danny purposely took less than he could have and
should have gotten more. How is he supposed to do that? Threaten to beat them up or
something? If he didn't do what he did at the last hour, he could have got
nothing for Mills. Note that the Clippers, Sonics and Spurs all didn't make a
trade. You have to believe that Danny would have traded with them if they had a
better offer.

As for James over Atkins, Please! While Atkins is not to be excited over, he
is certainly better than James.

What is really bothering people is watching the Knicks and Pistons build a
contender for this year and Danny seems to be locked into high school players
meaning be won't be contending for awhile. The biggest and only complaint people
should have about Danny is that he has coaches who don't seem to share his
philosphy and aren't going to play the rookies...

DJessen33