Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] Trade nothing to get excited over

Thanks for a little dose of realism. I think a lot of Boston fans are
still suffering from the A-Rod debacle, of course that could be argued
as well. (A-Rod while losing both Manny and Nomar?)
But as far as today's trade is concerned I'm not sure why some people
are grading it an "F". From what I remember, everyone was wondering
what Danny was doing signing James in the first place? James had heart,
I'll give him that, but he's nothing to get teared up about.
The C's showed more team chemistry tonight than they have in a while.
Maybe having the deadline done and over with in this year of upheaval
will help.
Adkins may well have something to prove after putting in a lot of hard
work in Detroit. I would love nothing more than to see Dumars or Thomas
get shocked by the C's in the first round this year.
I think Danny has got a hell of a lot out a trade involving Antione
Walker. But then again I think Twan's best days are far behind him.
Walker/Delk/James= 2 first round picks, LeFrenz, Welsch, Adkins, Hunter
and cash. Let's not forget that Twan threatened to bolt town if his max
contract wasn't re-up'd. I know some morn Twan's loss, but personally I
see all of this movement as forward progress.
I also think that there will be a few greatly qualified coaches that
will be happy to take on a Celtic team with a new direction and 3 first
round picks to work with next June. So to sum up a bunch of crap, I'm
glad Obie's gone and I look forward to the future.