Re: Then there's Damon

In a message dated 2/18/04 6:03:15 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Celtic4Hire@xxxxxxx writes:

> We get a get a pothead who can significantly stabilize

Hmmm, what is it about that statement that just doesn't sound quite right ?
"Team chemistry" could take on a whole new meaning though ;-)
But somewhat more seriously, when does Damon's contract expire re future
moves etc ?
Also, can we take a chance that Damon might convert the Good Ricky we've been
seeing lately (There's no "I" in Ricky..) into the Evil Ricky that we were
warned about ?

Hank M.