Re: Interesting Tidbits from FSNE

was presumably imparting some words of wisdom to him
on the bench?  As Carroll went on and on, Marcus
appeared to be staring at something behind the coach
and didn't even acknowledge John's presence for what
seemed to be at least 20 seconds (at least that's how
long the camera lingered on the scene).  Of course,
maybe Marcus was just having problems looking at
John's hideous instant tan<<<<<<<<<<<<

                                                                I've seen
people here and elsewhere jump to conclusions and run with them when I knew they
were wrong way too many times to make the same mistake myself.  I saw the
incident you are talking about, and I will admit that my first impression was very
similar to yours.  However, it really wasn't exactly clear that Carroll was
talking to Banks.  There was another player sitting there and you couldn't see
his face to see if he was listening or Carrolls eyes to see who he was looking
at during his lecture.  Let's hope that a struggling rookie would have a
little more sense than to ignore the man who doles out the minutes, respect or no
respect.

TAM