Re: Bulpett: Real Good News: C's After Barry

can
debate whether or not he's a point guard, but that's the position he'll

                Big problem, who guards the other teams point?   Certainly
not Barry.  Teams would be penetrating and dishing all night long, not that they
aren't already pretty successful in this regard.  Or are we just giving up on
defense altogether?

TAM