Re: News Summary: Ricky a Dog, Francis Available, Baker Gone; Acie Earl

--- Way Of The Ray wrote:
- Tam positively swooning over the play of Kurt Hinrich:
"Oh Kurt, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind,
Hey Hinrich", Tam singing, as the ex-Kansas star demolished the
alleged Celtics point guards.
--- end of quote ---

It's actually Kirk, but he did play an awesome game. I wasn't as impressed with
his 23 points, as with his 14 assists and general court awareness. It helped
that Crawford and Robinson were hitting their shots, but still. Such a bummer
we couldn't get him.

I think our guys are definitely in the lotto mode. Davis hasn't played a lick
of defense since Obie left. And Pierce is taking it easy. But there were some
positives: Kendrick managed 4 points, 3 rebounds and 2 blocks in 7 minutes,
albeit in garbage time. Brandon looked pretty spunky as well. Tommy was so
resigned as to forget the refs and speculate on what qualities the next Celtics
coach should have. Did you hear him tear into Obie and college coaches in
general for stifling the game?
Kestas