Re: News Summary: Ricky a Dog, Francis Available, Baker Gone; Acie Earl

We had the Chicago feed. What did Tommy say about future coaches and what did
he say about Baker?

This game was a killer for me, comical. Why Carroll doesn't see that the Cs
are no longer into the Harter defense is beyond me. Why wouldn't he just go to
a man to man and tell them to have fun? The Harter defense will work if you
are outputting 100 percent and you have guys who have quickness at all
positions. But it one person isn't putting out, you leave guys wide open. No surprise
that Kirk and Robinson made wide open shots just like Q and the others. I guess
Carroll is the one left holding the Obie bag and he decided he will take the
responsibility and go down with the ship. Such an honorable man, just like
Obie. Convinced they are right, regardless of circumstance, stubborn to the
end....

DJessen33

<< It's actually Kirk, but he did play an awesome game. I wasn't as impressed
with
 his 23 points, as with his 14 assists and general court awareness. It helped
 that Crawford and Robinson were hitting their shots, but still. Such a bummer
 we couldn't get him.

 I think our guys are definitely in the lotto mode. Davis hasn't played a lick
 of defense since Obie left. And Pierce is taking it easy. But there were some
 positives: Kendrick managed 4 points, 3 rebounds and 2 blocks in 7 minutes,
 albeit in garbage time. Brandon looked pretty spunky as well. Tommy was so
 resigned as to forget the refs and speculate on what qualities the next
Celtics
 coach should have. Did you hear him tear into Obie and college coaches in
 general for stifling the game?
 Kestas >>