----- Original Message -----
From: <Douglas342@xxxxxxx>

>     OK, here's what I hate about watching basketball on TV, in no
particular order:
>    1.  Willie Maye and his ilk, the sideline guys who offer virtually
nothing.
>    2.  The shrieking PA announcers, especially the guy in Miami, who
shrieks constantly.
>    3.  Music while the game is going on.
>    4.  The use of replay to show all of Pierce's 8 baskets in a span of
ten seconds, used as a promo for the next game.  Ditto when they show "first
half highlights" consisting of 20 baskets in ten seconds.
>    5.  Tommy yelling about the refs although I like the quiet Tommy
analyzing the game or team.  He IS called an analyst, right?
>     I am glad the Cs don't have cheerleaders, but can't object to them
much.  I told my wife that the entire Clipper cheerleading squad has less
body fat than I do.   Thank you for listening.