TV

    OK, here's what I hate about watching basketball on TV, in no particular order:
   1.  Willie Maye and his ilk, the sideline guys who offer virtually nothing.
   2.  The shrieking PA announcers, especially the guy in Miami, who shrieks constantly.
   3.  Music while the game is going on.
   4.  The use of replay to show all of Pierce's 8 baskets in a span of ten seconds, used as a promo for the next game.  Ditto when they show "first half highlights" consisting of 20 baskets in ten seconds.
   5.  Tommy yelling about the refs although I like the quiet Tommy analyzing the game or team.  He IS called an analyst, right?
    I am glad the Cs don't have cheerleaders, but can't object to them much.  I told my wife that the entire Clipper cheerleading squad has less body fat than I do.   Thank you for listening.