Re: TV

--- You wrote:
   1.  Willie Maye and his ilk, the sideline guys who offer virtually nothing.
--- end of quote ---

Willie Maye offers unintentional comedy. Watching him smooch some minor celeb's
or a random fan's arse, while the latter is visibly uncomfortable with all that
unwanted attention, makes me squirm in my chair but is sort of enjoyable in a
perverse kind of way. It's like Jerry Springer - you don't want to be in these
people's shoes, and you're happy that you're not. I've always viewed Willie as
a socially uncomfortable guy who's more intelligent than he's made to appear in
his superfake-smiling, uber-friendly episodes, and on the verge of snapping
from all that humiliation he's forced to endure. If I saw Willie walk out there
in a mailman's uniform carrying a duffel bag, I wouldn't stick around to see
what happens - no offense to USPS employees.

--- You wrote:
   5.  Tommy yelling about the refs although I like the quiet Tommy analyzing
the game or team.  He IS called an analyst, right?
--- end of quote ---

Tommy needs to be sedated.

--- You wrote:
    I am glad the Cs don't have cheerleaders, but can't object to them much.  I
told my wife that the entire Clipper cheerleading squad has less body fat than
I do.   Thank you for listening.
--- end of quote ---

Of all the "entertainment" activities going on at NBA games nowadays,
cheerleaders is by far the least objectionable. It's a guy thing...;)

Kestas