RE: Mason (was: story missing)

Why couldn't we have gotten Drobjnak for Blount or a second round pick?

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
wayray@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2003 8:41 AM
To: celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: re: Mason (was: story missing)

And I say forget it. The number one priority as far as rehabilitating ex-All
Stars
has to be Baker. By bringing Mason in, you just muddy the waters
and dilute Vin's necessary re-emergence.

If Baker wasn't around or completely useless ala last season, Mason would be
 a good pick up, but with
Baker here and needing to be showcased, showcased, showcased,
the Celtics will have to take a pass on Mason.

Ray