Re: NBA.com: null

I am not sure if it is more sad that Joshua is wasting his time surfing the
net as much as Ray, that he is only clever enough to try to get back at
someone by making 3rd grade fun of their name, and this from someone of the
Polish persuasion, or that he somehow actually thought this silly little
email would be thought by anyone to actually be from me, or that it took so
long and input from some other fine listers to actually get Joshua to
finally post an ACTUAL article, that he would ever defend pop ups, like he
should maybe spend more time worrying about how to get things to pop up, or
that he is truly so dumb as to think we need Mason.  Did I leave anything
out here?  We got's us some Major League crybaby's around here, that much is
for sure.

Can anyone else write a longer run on sentence? Give it a try is can be
funny and annoying at the same time.

Hey what happened to all the fun emails from the list gang on our preseason
wins predictions?  Put me down for 4 preseason wins, and no more.  Maybe we
can be lucky to make the preseason playoffs, with a first round home court
advantage thingy, giving us possibly a big leg up in the preseason
supplementary draft and a running start on that boring and long ACTUAL NBA
season event that takes place between Halloween and Easter or theres about.
Let's cut to the chase and bring on #17 now, it would be good for Boston,
the league and all of us around here, next to a Redsox WS Win, which is only
around the corner as well.  If you can't be an athlete, at least be an
athletic supporter.

Take care all,
Greg