Re: The Celtics Report HOOPSWORLD.com NBA News and Information

You know JB there really is nothing wrong with his writing, what is the
problem is that he only posts the links.  Since I have started this campaign
I have heard from no less than 5 people who only get email and don't have
access to the net, therefore the link is completely worthless to them, or
anyone who might have problems using links or worse they have an email
program that doesn't support links.  All of these conditions exist even
today in 2003, yet when I started asking him very very nicely to consider
just pasting the entire article, I got nothing but crap for it, and
therefore his garbage has become mine.  Josh for all his nice writing is a
juvenile idiot at the core, who is a huge ego run amok.  I don't care if he
ever posts again, or if he does learn to use his spellchecker or not, but at
least he can have some simple decency and post the articles he seems to
think we all care so much about.

Until he quits writing and posting or better he posts the articles and not
links, then I will continue to remind him of his shortcomings, in whatever
way makes sense.  Wouldn't we all agree it would be easier to just have
Joshua post his articles and never to have to hear from me again on this
topic......EVER

And thanks to those who have emailed supporting my comments about the
preseason predictions emails/format.  Give it a rest until at least mid
October, and using the list in the past has worked quite fine, and lastly we
don't need weekly or worse updates.  No one cares that much, or maybe not.

Woof...Fine