Re: The Celtics Report HOOPSWORLD.com NBA News and Information

Nice of you to notice Joshua but why can't you figure out the argument here?
We all know you are a legend in your own mind, but why not actually try and
do this simple thing?  Why go to the effort of posting the link so your fan
club can get their fix, and not post the ACTUAL article?  Are you this
thoughtless to your Mom and lap cat?

Come up for air boy, put on some chapstick, and explain your continued
insensitive behavior to us all instead of trying to cover up your "mistakes"
by trying to be cute.  After reading the many emails you have sent me on
this topic, I often wonder if you really are the person posting those "fine"
articles. I somehow doubt it greatly. And as someone so nicely pointed out
to me directly recently, it would be nice if Joshua figured out how to use
the spellchecker before posting his work to the world and beyond.

We all await your witty reply.  You and Ray are of the same mold, the hit
and run journalistic assassin.

See how easy it is to use the spellchecker?  Give it a try along with that
lovely cut and pasted function. Those boys at Apple and MS are real sharp
are they not?