Re: The Celtics Report HOOPSWORLD.com NBA News and Information

On Sunday, September 28, 2003, at 08:59  PM, Josh Ozersky wrote:

>> Summer is over, and not a minute too soon! Training camp starts in two
> days.
>> Hallelujah! After having suffered under the burden of baseball,
>> blackouts,
>> and the Great Boston Media Omerta, Boston fans are ready for the
>> return of
>> the green.
>> Josh
*****************
	There  are fans and then there are FANS. There are those who write to
amuse themselves and others who write to amuse and inform others.
	Josh, you did a nice job with your preseason review. I look forward to
your articles whenever they appear.
	JB
*****
> "The T-Formation or the Shotgun?
> This brings up another point. The Celtics have been running the
> basketball
> equivalent of the T-Formation for three years now. That's an effective
style
>  if you happen to have 400-pound linemen; but the Celtics are
bantam-sized,
> even in basketball terms. They have no business trying to grind it out
> in
> the half-court."

	Josh
******
	The analogy to football was original and I think, right on. I also
agree wholeheartedly, that I'd feel a lot more comfortable with an
offensive coordinator.
	Please, "don't let the B****rds get you down."

	JB

Unchain My Heart!