Re: shoes

To my aesthetically challenged brethren, I don't see
any problem with the white sneakers, minus the
traditional aspect (BTW, according to Weber [not
Chris], three factors overrule rational thought in the
masses; beaurocracy, charisma--Hello President
Clinton, and tradition), which is suspect to begin
with (Buddha says, "Be Here Now").

In fact, you're actually quicker and lighter on your
feet when you're in white shoes than when you're in
black shoes....or, should I say, players THINK they're
faster and quicker in white shoes as opposed to black
shoes.  And, hell, one's perception defines one's
reality....so if the players want the white shoes, I'm
all for it.

Ryan

P.S. Who cares about shoes ;)