Re: This is the most incredible thing I've ever read

Mark Berry wrote:

<< <<In the preseason, Walter McCarty had also debuted his own sneaker.>>

Walter McCarty????? Is there a market for Walter McCarty sneakers
outside
the Heinsohn household? I'm dumbfounded by this. The world no longer
makes
sense. Is up really up? Is white really white?

I'm going to have to take the afternoon off to process this.>>

My question:  Do the shoes come with a free copy of "Moment for Love"?