From: Snoopy the Celtics Beagle <snoopy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Shawn Niles and his Bullshit
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 19:13:09 -0500

Shawn just sent my wife an an e-mail accusing her of being just an alias for me, and BCC'd it (sent another copy to an unknown party). She was EXTREMELY upset and showed me the e-mail.

I have HAD IT with his idiocy, and I'm going to stop him in his tracks. So listen up, Shawn.

You will send an e-mail indicating you have read this post TO THE LIST. In response I will send you a personal e-mail, CC'd to the listowner, that will give you my telephone number and permission to make ONE phone call TODAY. You will make this call from your home and NOT block the caller ID. You will then speak to me and my wife simultaneously. You will then delete the e-mail with my phone number and never call me again.

If you call me outside of this specific circumstance, or the number ends up given to ANYONE from your hands, then I will make it a point of my existence to make your life unremittingly miserable.

You will do this TODAY, before 10:30pm EST, and then you will send another e-mail to the list publicly acknowledging your error and apologizing to my wife.

If you do not follow these instructions EXACTLY, you are forfeiting any claim concerning anyone's existence or lack thereof.

And you are NEVER to send her OR myself an e-mail outside the confines of the Celtics list again. PERIOD. If you do so, we will take whatever steps are appropriate to enforce your compliance.

This e-mail has been sent at 7:12pm EST on Thursday Oct 30, 2003 The clock is ticking.

Want to check if your PC is virus-infected? Get a FREE computer virus scan online from McAfee. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963