Re: What About This?

In a message dated 10/31/2003 8:59:29 AM Eastern Standard Time,
shizzjr@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Hasn't Strickland been a problem child on every team he's been on? I'm not
sure you want to bring that aspect to the C's right now.
Pretty much.  Don't know if that was still true in Minny last year.

The point is, that I'd like to bring in a veteran point, that could stabilize
things on the court if they get too crazy while Marcus develops.  We only
need a guy for ten or so minutes a game.

It doesn't necessarily need to be Strickland.  I just happen to know that
he's available, still has game, and could probably be had for the minimum.

Know of any other vet PGs we could nab for the minimum (and Mark Jackson's
had a fork in his back for years? )   See, I'm looking for servicable that'll
cost nothing in return.  Pie in the sky?