Re: Look For A Celtics Blowout Tonight and more thoughts

LV line only +6 1/2 Celts. Lappy, do you agree ... bet the
mortgage (or all of your Tyco, Enron, or Halliburton stock) on this one?

Game still on the board but the total is as high as 10 in some books. 9.5 points is as low as it will go before game time. Not sure about this one. Miami does have the advantage of already getting the butterflies knocked out of them. But you're right, this should be a blow out. I just don't trust a Van Gundy not to make this a slugfest. In a low scoring game 10 points is a lot to cover.

Are those Dallas uni's ugly or is it just me?