Re: Look For A Celtics Blowout Tonight and more thoughts

<  No Odom, no Butler, Wade and Jones hurt - should be easy pickings for the
lads in green tonight. > - WayRay

Four Miami starters gonzo along with their coach. So who are we playing,
their JV team?  LV line only +6 1/2 Celts.  Lappy, do you agree ... bet the
mortgage (or all of your Tyco, Enron, or Halliburton stock) on this one?
Unless, of course, they take it off the board.

Prediction: CELTS 1-0, 81 games to go. See, I just knew we would be
better sans Walker :)

Egg