RE: The Boston Celtics Mailing List Digest V10 #405

Watchig the Mavs game last night, it was the Toine that we all have seen over the years...looking bad on some shots, but not letting that effect him.   He knows how to play and knows his stregnths. Like someone just wrote he is a great leader and I think that is where the Celtic's will miss him the most.  As good as Pierce is, I think he's going to miss Antoione alot and so will the team.  That being said however, I thik that the Celtic;s got better in the long run making the deal, hopefully it'll all work out.  The onus is all one The Truth now, let's see what he does....starting tonight.