Re: Wow...great summary

>>Great summary Tammo....I forgot a lot of
that in my lame wrap-up.

Josh<<
Thanks!  I take good notes. ( ;
Really, there wasn't much in the way of news.  Most of it has been stated
before.
Three things stood out to me.
#1- The fact that he thought Antoine had become too close to the coaches.
I guess that is what Antoine was talking about when he said he had too much
power and
Ainge didn't like it.  If that is the case, that doesn't say much for our
coaching staff however.

#2- Antoine wasn't a good practice player.  I don't think anyone has ever
said that before, not
even Pitino.
#3- It sounds like he's not sure if this Director of Operations job will be
long term.
I don't think I've ever heard a man in his position talk about giving it a
few years to see
 how it goes.  I thought that was pretty odd.  But I guess that just fits his
lay it on the
line personality.
TAM