Re: today's articles

< I'm not sure I buy Obie's claim that he has always detested the
"my-turn-your-turn" offense of the past few years and  wanted a
"passing" offense for years. > - Kestas

But you are sure about Egg being totally wrong concerning Ainge.

Think what you will ... and you certainly will do just that while
refusing to read between the lines of the local columnists.

Ainge is brash, talks before he thinks, a know-it-all, and is honest in
what he thinks at the moment.  Ten minutes later, his thinking
changes. "If it's Tuesday, we don't need another PG."
He is honestly inconsistent.

We all judge people differently. As for the team he is putting together,
we will see just what an evaluator of talent he (Pagliuca,Wallace) is
come the next year or two.  Hopefully by then, we will have figured out
who our second best player is behind Pierce... if we have one.

Egg