Re: today's articles

--- You wrote:
But you are sure about Egg being totally wrong concerning Ainge.
--- end of quote ---

No, I am not sure. I just said that my impression was different. It doesn't
mean that my impression is correct, and that whatever information you're going
by is not. But since I have not the slightest idea about the quality of your
information or the motivation of your source(s), I think it's reasonable to
remain slightly agnostic as to the true nature of Danny Ainge.

--- You wrote:
Think what you will ... and you certainly will do just that while
refusing to read between the lines of the local columnists.
--- end of quote ---

I'm not refusing anything. Like I've said before, perhaps they're being so
subtle that their between-the-lines message is being missed by most readers. Or
maybe I'm the only one who's dense and can't read between the lines. If you
could point me to the relevant parts of the article(s), perhaps all the
ever-so-subtle digs at Ainge by the long-suffering local scribes would reveal
themselves before my eyes in all their passive-aggresive glory.
Kestas