2003-2004 Prediction

Hi Snoopy,

Kind of forgot where to send my prediction for the upcoming season, meant to
make note of it, but alas, my 40 plus memory failed me again.

Sign me up for 48 wins 34 losses.

BTW, checked out your site a few times. Nice job, a true labor of love and a
great mechanism to show your support of your team. I too volunteer my time
in support of a web site for another organization, so I can appreciate to
work involved. I'm sure that many more people appreciate your efforts than
you realize.

If you would prefer me to send to prediction to another address, feel free
to let me know, after all you're the one doing the work.

Best regards,

roger