Re: D'ellasandro: Celtics 8th in east

At 09:30 AM 10/28/2003, Eggcentric@xxxxxxx wrote:
Are you more disturbed with WayRay for daring to voice a likely Battie
trade or with me for aiding and abetting his thought... my outrageous
response to his outrageous statement?

And when did you stop beating YOUR wife?
Actually, shocking concept as it is, I just meant what I said. It's one of my many bad habits. Ray is pretty predictable, which tends to undercut any intended outrageousness, no matter how knowledgeable and good with words he is. And he is unquestionably both (note: calling him knowledgeable doesn't mean I always agree with him). And is also usually contrarian vs in tune with the majority. While a few vocal posters is hardly everyone anyway. Start with the people who had already posted objecting to it...

Meanwhile, Kim, perhaps you might consider rejoining the JB Yahoo
board despite the dreaded Lance's renewed presence.

What the frig is there, a bulletin board up somewhere with a detailed announcement about that, solciting volunteers to speak to me about it? I'm sure JB's board is fine without me, I'm hardly running away and hiding from Lance, and am not remotely amused by an apparent belief I'm looking to fed my ego or something like that with come home requests. None of which is particularly relevant here.

Kim aka "Sweetness"