Re: Celts' MVP, apres Pierce

gene kirkpatrick wrote:

Or, part deux, whatever. I was wondering who the list thinks might be our MVP this season, after Pierce of course. To me, it will have to be someone who gets significant minutes, so I nominate Rael LaFrentz. If it's him (or Baker, my sentimental fav) then we're in for a very enjoyable season; that would mean the guards are passing well and we're controlling boards and getting some scoring down low. Go, Raef! (The problem is that our #2 guy is anyone's guess). Gene

Mark me down that our second MVP will be Danny Ainge.....

If it has to be a player-- Vin "All-Star" Baker.

John