Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] Talking trade / The small talk is wearing thin

"Might be here?" I think the deal is done.

This is the second printing of this for the second day this one is dated
today. Note the comment that still has to play like he MIGHT still be here. I
think the agents already know the deal is down and the players know. Knight can't
be traded until the 30th. If he doesn't play tomorrow night, that would be
further evidence. If Battie doesn't play on Wednesday, it will be for sure. But I
just hope that it includes a no. 1....

DJessen33

<As the Suns quit talking small, there was ongoing speculation that they were
continuing to talk about getting bigger.

The latest possibility has playmaker Brevin Knight headed to Boston for
6-foot-11, 240-pound Tony Battie, a six-year veteran who averaged 7.3 points, 6.5
rebounds and 1.2 blocks last season.

Phoenix had been seen as just a way station for Knight when the Suns acquired
him, Robert Archibald and Cezary Trybanski on Sept. 30 from Memphis for Bo
Outlaw and Jake Tsakalidis.

"But Brevin has got to play as though he might still be here," Johnson said.>