Celts' MVP, apres Pierce

Or, part deux, whatever.  I was wondering who the list thinks might be our MVP this season, after Pierce of course.  To me, it will have to be someone who gets significant minutes, so I nominate Rael LaFrentz.  If it's him (or Baker, my sentimental fav) then we're in for a very enjoyable season; that would mean the guards are passing well and we're controlling boards and getting some scoring down low.  Go, Raef!  (The problem is that our #2 guy is anyone's guess).  Gene

Gene