re: Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] Talking trade / The small talk is wearing thin

Hope all you want, but since it's a cap deal essentially, Phoenix in lieu of the
draft pick, is absorbing the extra years in Battie's contract,. as compared to
Knight's. To be sporting however, they should toss in a couple of twos.
Ray