Quiz time

While scanning the archives for a particular article I came across this post.
 I found it very amusing, not necessarily because of the content, but because
of who wrote it.  To me, this just shows how dramatically people's
perceptions can change over time.  Or maybe it was Antoines game that changed so
dramatically.
Also, and I not trying to bust the author's chops over this-I mean who knew?,
but notice the date?  Remember what player(s) were drafted that year?

So, anybody want to take a stab at which currently active poster authored
this post?
I'm not even sure he/she will recognize it as their own.

Fri, 03 Apr 1998 18:42:22 -0500
Fortunately for us Walker will be back. I get nervous when there's talk of
canning him. Where do you get a 20+ 10+ player quick, at his age, this day
and age. He is a phenom. I really like his attitude, especially when he
forces himself inside without fear or worry of a defender. He's got guts.
If Gaston wants to average 18,000 at the Fleet again next season, he'd
better dig deep. Walker's types don't come down the Pike too often and
there aren't any in this years draft equal.

To everything, turn, turn, turn
There is a season, turn, turn, turn
And a time to every purpose under heaven
A time to build up, a time to break down
A time to dance, a time to mourn
A time to cast away stones
A time to gather stones together

TAM