Re: Quiz time

Fri, 03 Apr 1998 18:42:22 -0500 Fortunately for us Walker will be back. I get nervous when there's talk of
canning him. Where do you get a 20+ 10+ player quick, at his age, this day
and age. He is a phenom. I really like his attitude, especially when he
forces himself inside without fear or worry of a defender. He's got guts.
If Gaston wants to average 18,000 at the Fleet again next season, he'd
better dig deep. Walker's types don't come down the Pike too often and
there aren't any in this years draft equal.\

I'm going out on a limb here and saying that its either Josh Ozersky or Dan Forant.