Why hasn't Ainge reupped Kedrick yet

I find it interesting that Ainge hasn't reupped Kedrick yet. Ainge cited
Kedrick today as one of positive surprises of the preseason. With all the lavish
praise throughout the season and by also saying earlier that it was a
"no-brainer" in signing him, why hasn't he done it? I got to think it has to be one of
two things: either Danny is so busy trying to trade Battie that he hasn't had
time or that there is one trade proposal on the table that includes Kedrick.
If so, I would have to think it would be a major trade with an impact player
coming back. I just don't see that happening this close to the season openner
(having to forget we just traded Walker under the same circumstances). So I go
back to the former. But that doesn't make sense either. It can't be that
complicated that you can't have some office person take care of it. It is
interesting....

DJessen33