That time of year again

Now that Daylight Savings Time is upon us here in the East, the big
question is will the Celtics spring ahead or fall back?

I am optimistic that we will ultimately be a more balanced and exciting
team due to the absence of Toine... that through some sort of natural
order, other players will now automatically step up.  RUN, RUN, RUN!
If we don't, it could mean the lotto.

When you think about it, surprisingly, our hopes presently lie more
with the old guys than with the new guys.  We are counting on vast
improvement and big time contributions from Baker, Brown, Blount,
and Williams... lesser contributions from LaFrentz, James, Banks,
Welsch, Perkins, Hunter, and of course, Mills.  Will the new additions
eventually translate to a brighter future for us... don't know.

Below is last season's rotation listed in order of MPG.  If we were
to now trade Williams and Battie, it would mean we would have ridded
ourselves of all but Pierce and McCarty from our top-seven rotation.
Hoping that Danny, for stability sake, will not make any further moves
till we see how our present squad jells.  Am also looking forward
to the return of Jumaine Jones as he appears, along with LaFrentz,
to be the BT's biggest hope among the new guys.

After lots of soul-searching and tarot card reading, I will today submit
a 42-40 W-L guesstimate to Snoop and ace pollster, NCC.

2002-03 season:

82 G's      G   MPG
WALKER  78  41.5
Pierce      79  39.2