Pistons Offering Williamson for Williams

I would not do that deal.....
Chad Ford - Insider

"Corliss Williamson has fallen out of Larry Brown's rotation in Detroit. "It's nothing new," Williamson told the Detroit News. "I am just trying to get in where I fit in. I'm just going to keep fighting, scratching and clawing to try and find a way into that rotation. It's a matter of Coach Brown being confident and comfortable with me on the floor. I am just going to go out and try to build his confidence in me." The Pistons have tried to get the Celtics to bite on a Williamson for Eric Williams swap. But so far the Celtics are balking. They're trying to create some cap wiggle room and Williamson's $23 million left on his contract is a problem. "