re: Denials... you can bet they were (are?) talking

What's in the miniscule Celtics' trade package  for Houston?

Yeah, role players and Williams' expiring contract, but surely,
other conniving GMs, who think they can
also steal away Griffin, should be able to offer
better material (role players or more)  than Battie and Williams.

The trade as described, seems too good to be true from a Celtics perspective.
Not saying that it can't happen, but I think there has to be more offered by the
Celtics.

And even if this one falls though, I'm sure another one will occur.
Ainge has the trading fever....
Ray